Financial Analysis & Strategies
Do you know where every dollar of your business goes? Do you know where it should go to maximize profitability and achieve sustainable growth? We Do! (Okay, we don’t quite yet, but after you call us we will.) Business owners call us for a variety of reasons. Perhaps they are losing money. Perhaps they are trying to increase their bottom line. Perhaps they simply want an assessment of their current financial position. Regardless of the reason, our Financial Analytics team can find the answers you are looking for.
We focus on key areas, such as:
- Profitability - ability to earn income and sustain growth in both the short- and long-term.
- Solvency - ability to pay its obligation to creditors and other third parties in the long-term.
- Liquidity - ability to maintain positive cash flow, while satisfying immediate obligations.
- Stability - ability to remain in business in the long run, without having to sustain significant losses associated with conducting business.
The reports and analysis we provide are then used to make key business decisions, including:
- Continue or discontinue its main operation or part of its business.
- Make or purchase certain materials in the manufacture of its product.
- Acquire or rent/lease certain machineries and equipment in the production of its goods.
- Issue stocks or negotiate for a bank loan to increase its working capital.
- Make decisions regarding investing or lending capital.
- Other decisions that allow management to make an informed selection on various alternatives in the conduct of its business.
Information is a small business owner’s best friend. Let our team give you the information you need to make the most informed decision.
BizTech Rx Business Solutions